ekseption ferulic activator -voide
Ihon ph-arvoa tasoittava yövoide.
This night cream is formulated to reduce the skin pH gradually, simultaneously exfoliate, replenish moisture and reduce pigmentation for a smooth, radiant complexion. It is used to prepare the skin before ferulic peels.
ferulic activator is a potent free radical scavenger and resurfacing cream. The formula contains 3 types of acids (ferulic, lactic and tranexamic), enzymes, 4 peptides and vitamin E. it can be used as a single intensive treatment or to prepare the skin for ferulic peptide peels. The product is highly effective in promoting skin renew, exfoliation, reducing pigmentation and to reduce the skin pH. It must be combined with the all-day shield during the day to protect the skin from UV damages.
- Designed to restore the natural skin pH gradient.
- Activate exfoliating enzymes to renew the skin gradually.
- Increase the overall skin radiance and reduce pigmentation.
- Reduce the skin redness acne and rosacea.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals.
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
- Restore a high skin moisture.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- Ferulic acid
- Lactic acid
- Tranexamic acid
- 2 lipopeptides
HOW TO USE
- As single treatment: use the product for 5 to 6 weeks in combination with the all-day shield during the day. Once daily at night, apply the cream to the face, neck, and chest.
- As a combined treatment with professional ferulic peptide peel use as directed by a skincare professional. During the 2 weeks before the first treatment, apply at night and combine it during the day with the all-day shield. Then apply 3 consecutive days before additional procedures.