ekseption skin polish -kuorinta
Mikrokristalleja sisältävä ihonkuorinta.
Microdermabrasion gel with intense abrasive power. The cream can be used to improve the skin texture and reduce the roughness. It combines micro crystals, enzymes and polyhydroxy acids.
The skin polish is an intense resurfacing treatment with mechanical and chemical exfoliation. It combines aluminium oxide micro-dermabrasion crystals, enzymes and polyhydroxy acids (lactobionic acid and gluconolactone). It can be used as a single treatment at home once every 2 weeks or before chemical peel for medium depth peels. It reduces immediately the skin roughness and eliminate intensively the superficial skin cells.
- Skin resurfacing.
- Improves the skin firmness and reduces wrinkles.
- Reduction of skin roughness.
- Skin conditioning before peelings targeting deep wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
- Micro-dermabrasion cystals
- Lactobionic acid
HOW TO USE
- The treatment can be performed once every 2 weeks at night. Gently massage over the face, neck and chest with finger tips or a sponge. Intensively rinse with water to avoid leaving micro crystals on the skin. Apply a repair cream.
The following week after the treatment use the all-day shield twice daily to protect the skin from UV damages and avoid pigmentation.